In this article:
Note: A Texter cannot choose whom to reassign a conversation too.
How to reassign all messages
To reassign all Conversations within a Program:
- In the Program Inbox, select a Conversation (Ready, Flagged, or Completed) in the Program.
- Click the “Reassign” button at the top of the screen beside the Contact name.
- Click the “All messages” option.
Confirm the reassignment by clicking the “Yes” button. All conversations from the Program will disappear from the Inbox. It will NOT affect conversations in other Programs.
Reassign a single conversation
To reassign a single conversation in a Program:
- In the Program Inbox, select the conversation to reassign.
- Click the “Reassign” button at the top of the screen next to the Contact name.
- Select a reassignment reason from the dropdown menu.
- Confirm the reassignment by clicking “Yes.” A notification will appear confirming the reassignment.
Receiving reassigned conversations
Occasionally, conversations may be ready to reply in a Program Inbox with a tag labeled "Automatically Reassigned." The Workspace Administrator may have settings to ensure that any Reassign unanswered conversations aren’t left unresponded.
Before choosing a response, review the entire conversation. The goal is to provide a seamless transition for the Contact.
Note: It is unnecessary to inform the Contact that the Texter has changed. If a Texter is unable to continue the conversation, reach out to a Workspace Administrator for guidance.