Basics of Building a Program
- 🔍 Check User Roles. Only Administrators can create a Program. Related article: Understand the TextOut Hierarchy
- 💻 Create a Program. Related article: How to Create a Program.
- ✍️ Create and load a Script. Related articles: How to Create a Simple Script and then How to Create a Script Using our Script Templates
- ⏳ Load or import a Contact List. This list can be uploaded by CSV or imported directly from VAN. See How to Import a Contact List into TextOut
- 🧪 Pre-launch Testing. (Optional) Related article: Pre-Launch Testing a Program with a Limited Group of Texters
- 😀 Add Texters to the program. Related articles: How Can I Invite Users to TextOut? and How to Add and Remove Texters to a Program
- ✅ Review and Prepare for Launch. Related article: TextOut Best Practices
- 🚀 Launch it! Set Program as Open. Related article: How to Open and Close a Program for Texting
- ⌛ Manage the Program. Related article: Monitoring the Progress of a Program and Archiving a Program
Questions? Reach out to the Account Owner, Workspace Administrator, or the TextOut Customer Success Team.
If there is no “Workspace Settings” button in the menu, contact the Account Owner or Workspace Administrator who will be able to grant the proper permissions.
Don’t forget to check out TextOut Top 10 Best Texting Practices