Sometimes Texters will not respond to replies or not fully send their batch of Initial Outbounds, even with notifications enabled. At the Program level, Program Admins can choose how to manage these situations by setting reassignment options either when creating a new Program or when editing an existing Program.
TextOut will deliver reassigned Conversations to the Moderator Queue, where your moderators can manage them.
How to set up conversation follow up reassignment in a Program
- Select "Administration" from the top menu ❯ "Programs."
- Select a Program from the Program list.
- Navigate to the "Details" subtab and go to "Conversation Follow Up." This section allows Admins or Editors to set parameters for automatically reassigning conversations ready to be replied to.
- Set the "On the Hour/(s)" are the times that conversations are to be reassigned to Texters. Choose as many times as desired from the drop-down menu. These hours will correspond to the timezone set for the Program.
- Select the type of Conversations to reassign in the "Reassign conversations with the status of" field. Options include "Ready to Reply," "Flagged," or both.
- Set the timing for reassignment of conversation in the "Which have not been followed up on in (hours)" field. Choose any number of hours from 1-72 since the last text received from a Contact, with the status chosen from Section 2.
How to set up unsent Initial Outbound reassignment in a Program
When a User doesn't complete sending a batch of texts, TextOut can release them to be sent by an Admin-defined amount of time to complete the Program.
- Set the time (by hours) of inactivity that any unsent Initial Outbound conversations will release to the pool of texts by dragging the red line until it displays the number of hours desired.
- Click "Save" in the bottom right corner of the screen.