All Notifications Page
To manage your notifications, navigate to the All Notifications page. Go to the notification 'bell' in the upper right corner of your screen in TextOut, to the left of your profile icon. Click the bell, then click "See all Notifications."
Manage Desktop Notifications
Once on the all notifications screen you will be able to take the following actions:
- Mark individual notifications as read
- Delete individual notifications
- Mark all notifications as read
To mark individual notifications as read or to delete them, use the buttons on the left next to each notification. The blue circle marks a notification as read and a red 'X' deletes a notification.
To mark all notifications as read, click the button in the top right that reads 'Set All as Read'.
Manage Mobile Notifications
Clicking into your Mobile Notifications will show you your most recent notifications for your Workspace. From this view you will be able to:
- Set all notifications as 'Read' by clicking on 'Set all as read' in the left-hand corner of the notifications view.
- Set individual notifications as 'Read' by clicking on 'set as read' next to the individual notifications.