Administrators control through assigning Texter Levels whether Texters need moderator approval to receive texts, how many texts they receive in each batch, and the ability to deactivate a Texter immediately from the Workspace.
Every Workspace has a default Texter Level. The default Texter Level is initially defined for Texters at this level to receive 100 contacts to send per request and require moderator approval to receive their texts. A label will show which level is the default level. These initial default attributes (requiring approval and assignment conversation count) are editable.
Elements of a Texter Level
- Requires Assignment Approval: Texters with this level will need each request for new texts approved by a Moderator.
- Assignment Conversation Count: Select how many texts for Texters to receive. It's common to allow more advanced Texters to receive larger batches upon each request.
- Deactivate Account: To deactivate a User’s account, set a Texter Level tied to the Deactivate Account function.
How to create a new Texter Level
- Select “Administration” from the top menu ❯ “Texter Levels.”
- Click “Create new Texter Level.”
- Create a name for the Texter Level, indicate the number of conversations for that Level, and associate it with a specific color in the pop-up.
- Ordering Texter Levels: Texter Levels will default sort in the order of creation. Admins can change the order by dragging and dropping in the desired order.
- Create a Naming System for Texters: Helpfully name each Texter Level for Admins and Moderators.
How to edit an existing Texter Level in TextOut
- Click the “Actions” ⚙️ Cog icon next to the Texter Level and select “Edit” from the drop-down.
- In the pop-up, edit any details desired.
- Click “Save.”