- Select “Administration” from the top menu ❯ “Programs.”
- Find the Program to duplicate and click the "Edit" button.
- From the Program Details screen, click the "Copy Program" tab.
- Select the Program Group for the new Program. By default, the Program Group will copy its current location automatically.
- Enter a name for the new Program.
- Select what to include in the copied Program. Options include Recommended Replies, Free-form Data Tags, and Roles.
- Click the "Copy Program" button.
Helpful tip: An original Program can be repurposed by adding a new Initial Outbound to an original Program or adding more Contacts to an original Program.