The Reporting Dashboard is a visual representation of the data collected in Programs in TextOut.
How to Access the Reporting Dashboard
The Reporting Dashboard is available to view by Workspace, Division, Program Group, and Program Admins and Analytics Viewers. Each Admin will see Program data filtered in line with their respective permissions in the Workspace.
To access the Reporting Dashboard, select “Administration” from the top menu ❯ “Dashboard.”
Understanding the Reporting Dashboard
Admins can select the Divisions, Program Groups, Programs, and/or Audiences that they would like to include in their results by checking the boxes in the “Filter” drop-downs. The data in the dashboard will automatically update per the selected filters.
Under the filters, the Reporting Dashboard will display the following data based on the filters that were selected:
- Total Contacts: Total number of Contacts loaded into the selected Program(s)
- Initiated: Conversations are initiated by sending the initial outbound
- Delivered: Conversations with a successfully delivered outbound
- Response: Conversations with a response to the initial outbound
- Opt-Outs: Opted out Contacts (Rate = Opt-Outs / Delivered)
- Conversation Rate: Contacts that have responded but did not Opt-Out (Rate = Non-Opt Out Responses / Delivered)
- Wrong Numbers: Contacts identified as wrong number (Rate = Wrong Numbers / Delivered)
- Unique Texters: Number of unique Texters to send an initial outbound
- Identified Volunteers: Contacts tagged with Data Tags containing the word "Volunteer" but not containing the word "No.”
- Converted Undecided: A conversation that converted from Undecided to Support
Converted Opposed: A conversation that converted from Opposed to Support
Underneath the numerical data, there are visual displays representing Conversation Reply Depth and Data Tags.
- Conversation Reply Depth: Conversations are broken down by the number of inbound messages. Single inbound conversations further are broken into Opt-Outs, Wrong Numbers, Wrong Number + Opt-Out, and Other. In this case, Other means, not Opt-Out or Wrong Number.
- Data Tag Counts: This display can be filtered by Data Tag Groups. Select which Data Tag Groups to include by using the “Filter by Group” button. (If Data Tags are organized into Data Tag Groups such as "Issues" and "Support,” this will provide the best visualization in this display.
Each Data Tag is counted only once per Contact in a Program. For example, if one conversation with a data tag of Support is tagged 15 times, it will only be counted once in that conversation.
Dashboard Update Frequency
The Reporting Dashboard updates hourly.