How to setup Workspace details
Use the “Details” tab to set the following:
- Workspace Full Name: This is the organization's name, campaign, or any other umbrella term for the various texting Programs built within the Workspace. It is also how Users will differentiate the Workspace from the different Workspaces available in the TextOut Workspace Directory. The name may be up to 50 characters long.
- Workspace Icon: This is the image that will represent the Workspace in the Workspace Directory. Acceptable file types are JPG or PNG, between 100x100 pixels and 300x300 pixels. The maximum file size is 100KB.
- Workspace Directory: Admins can choose to display the Workspace publically to Users in the Workspace Directory, enabling them to join as Texters. The default setting for a Workspace is private.
- Public Description: Create a description of the Workspace to give Users insight into available Workspace Programs.
- Email Notifications: Send email notifications to Texters when a Program has a status of ready to reply.
- 2-Click Initial Send Rules: Require Texters to click twice to send outbound messages to a contact.
How to display a Workspace in the Workspace Directory
To display the Workspace in the Workspace Directory:
- Select “Administration” from the top menu ❯ “Workspace Settings.”
- Check the box “Display in Workspace Directory?” to have the Workspace publicly accessible to all TextOut Users. Uncheck the box to remove it from the Workspace Directory.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the screen.