Survey Questions are added at the Workspace level and then implemented at the Program Level. Program Administrators can then select from the available Survey Questions in the Workspace to add to a Program.
Step 1: Create Survey Questions in Workspace Settings
- Select “Administration” from the top menu ❯ “Workspace Settings” ❯ “Survey Questions.”
- Click on the "+ Survey Questions" button on the right corner of the screen. In the pop-up, fill in Survey Name (Internal), Display Name (Visible to Texters), and Description.
- Enter the “Question Type” (single or multiple Data Tags.)
- Select the relevant Data Tags for possible answers, or create new ones.
- Click "Save Changes."
Step 2: Add a Survey Question to a Program
Once Survey Questions are created at the Workspace level, Admins can add the desired Survey Question to a Program as needed. The Survey Questions and possible answers will not be visible to Texters until they have Replies coming in from Contacts.
TextOut does not allow the same Survey Question to appear more than once on a Program.
- Select “Administration” from the top menu ❯ “Programs.”
- Select a Program and click the “Survey Questions" subtab to the right of the Program Screen.
- Click on the "+ Add Survey Question" button. A pop-up will show asking the Admin to select from the list of existing survey questions.
- Select the Survey Question and then click the available answers. An Admin can select one or many of the available answers.