Survey Questions are defined at the Workspace level by a Workspace Administrator only. They cannot be modified once created. If changes are required, make a new Survey Question.
Step 1: Create a Survey Question at the Workspace
- Select “Administration” from the top menu ❯ “Workspace Settings” ❯ “Survey Questions.”
- Click the “Add Survey Question” button.
- Enter a Survey Name (not visible to Texters), Display Name, Description (visible to Texters), Question Type (single choice or multiple choice), and select the Answers from the available Data Tags.
- Click “Save Changes.”
Step 2: Enable Survey Questions in a Program
- from the top menu ❯ “Programs” ❯
- To add a new Survey Question, click on “Add Survey Question.”
- From the drop-down, add the relevant survey question and highlight the answers that will show up as options.
- Select “Add to Program.”