While using TextOut, you may run into error messages from time to time. Often times these can be easy to remedy on your own with a few steps. Below are a list of common TextOut errors and their solutions.
"The Value is Invalid" Error
If you receive a pop-up message that says "
Secure Certificate Error
You may get a 'Secure Certificate error for a few reasons. These steps should help resolve the issue:
- If you are on a known and trusted network (i.e. home) then you should try clearing your browser cache & cookies first.
- If you are on a restricted network (i.e. work) then our application may be blocked.
- If you are on an open/unsecured network, check that you're properly logged into the wifi and can access other websites.
- If you are using a VPN or a service like OpenDNS, there may be other issues and you should consult the help information for those services.
Make sure to check for these scenarios and if the problem persists then try to find a solution within the help information for the network you are on.
Still Not Finding the Answer?
If none of these errors or solutions fit your situation, please take the following steps:
- Search this guide for help
- Refresh or reload your browser: The instructions for refreshing your browser will depend on which browser you use and what type of computer or device you are using.
- Log out and log in again.
- Check your browser: TextOut works best on Chrome and Firefox.
If you are still experiencing difficulty, please contact your Workspace Administrator. If you believe the issue is software related, please contact support through the Yellow support button in your TextOut Workspace.
- Troubleshooting Issues on Login
- Troubleshooting: Still Not Finding the Answer?
- How to Access Support on Mobile